Monday, October 7, 2013

IMMORTAL RELATIONS by Guy Ogan


Welcome Author Guy Ogan to my blog:
Hi, Guy:

To celebrate the release of the third book in my Immortal Relations Series, “Immortal Relations Coming Out” I'm offering the first two in my Adult Paranormal-Romance Series for FREE  
(see below).  
My new novel http://www.amazon.com/dp/1481822780 will be in print the end of Oct. (I.D. not active until book's release) and available on Kindle two weeks later by mid-Nov.
      Immortal Relations” book 1 http://amzn.com/B006ZCBT6G Definitely for Adults Only!


Immortal Relations, Love and War” book 2 http://amzn.com/B00A4IEHL6 (Kindle – this version is scheduled to be FREE on Amazon Kindle on 6 & 7 Oct.
Less explicit, but Adult.
Blurb My late father had a tryst in Prague, CZ at the end of WW-II; you can read about the true family event (including THE picture) on page one and two of http;//amzn.com/B006ZCBT6G "Immortal Relations." My own character is Gary; Magdalena (Maggie) is the primary heroine along with Eviana (Evy). "Grandmother" is the Leader of the Residency Coven of Guardian Vampires. They safeguard humans and other animals from evil vampires, human criminals and rogue governments. Adam, the first full vampire born, quickly develops and becomes an officer in the Czech Army. Vladimir, a Russian General is an important character in all the books, becoming President of Russia in book two. There are many others throughout the stories but these, along with Vlad Dracula are the major ones. A note about Vlad, he discusses his "bad days" in book three but is now a champion of humans. The first book has a lot of "Explicit Togetherness" (sex) which was not meant to be salacious but to impart that even our good vampires don't have the human hang-ups about sex. My second book still has some sex but it is muted and book three has less still (as book one already established the lack of hang-ups they have). As the reader who so graciously commented upon my first book said it is, "A tale filled with life lessons, love, sex action and adventure. Complete with new insights into the powers of the immortal vamps, and fresh takes on the complex inner working of their existence" and he said it was his holy-grail of vampire novels! I'd like to think my second & third books continue those attributes. 
The following is from the back cover of book three: The third in the series by G. D. Ogan continues to rock the foundation upon which typical vampire novels are based. Such stories, where vampires safeguard humans are rare indeed. These vampires do their utmost to save humans and animals from not only evil vampires but evil humans. Ogan's insights into the powers of the immortal vampires, along with fresh takes on the complex inner workings of their existence provide an intriguing experience for readers. In this story a novice shape-shifter wolf meets a beautiful hybrid vampire. Good vampires set up a new coven in Southern Canada to monitor a regime intent on changing America into a dictatorship. Marxist thugs, not realizing who they are dealing with, still believe the group was partly responsible for the defeat of Communists intent on stealing oil, gold and mineral reserves from Russia, so Washington retaliates with violence. A great deal of effort is required by the vampires to keep Canadian citizens safe. There is a vampire wedding with a handsome human; then dangers from outer-space appear to threaten the entire earth – can such threats be stopped?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for trying to help me get the word out about my first two books. For some reason only the first book showed up FREE...now I'll have to wait 90 days before I can offer the second one FREE. My third will be out the end of October and I'm going to keep all three at the 99 cent sale price as I'm trying to get the word out about the books and I keep having trouble with the Kindle Codes for my books showing "No Products available with that code" although the codes used to work and when folks typed in the title of my second book, "Immortal Relations, Love and War" it took them to the book but when they tried to order it they were "flipped" back to the first book!!? I haven't a clue why the mix-up on Kindle but I sent them an E-Mail asking they fix all of this (they have fixed similar issued before but something keeps causing a "relapse" in their system...no clue what it might be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Contact Amazon and complain. they are good at fixing these glitches

      Delete