Friday, February 18, 2011

Slow Burn

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Free Twitter Backgrounds


Hey ladies, thanks for stopping by my blog. I decided to release some of my completed contemporary romance,  I decided to start a separate blog.  This blog is specifically for my contemporary and paranormal romances, not my YA blog. 

Coming soon is Slow Burn, the first contemporary romance.  Expect a cover and a Trailer soon.

Ashley Fitzgerald:  Ash is a woman on the verge of falling apart.  A major psychotic episode looms.  At twenty-five, she has a successful career as an artist, gorgeous men taking their clothes off in her home to be immortalized on canvas.  But at night, she’s haunted by nightmares of death and loss.  Ten years ago, she lost her parents in a fire, saw something terrible and blocked it.  Instead of facing her demons, she hides behind her work, hides her fears from her larger than life family and keeps men at an arm’s length, until the day Ron Noble sneaks into her loft, and her past and present collide.


Ron Noble:  Born to wealth, surrounded by family who only cares about the bottom line than human emotions, he’s become good at hiding his feelings behind his playboy persona.  He doesn’t trust easily, is quick to laugh, a charmer, changes women like most men change socks, but he hides a dark secret—his father started the fire that killed Ashley’s parents.  

Now there’s new evidence that points to someone else starting the fire.  Ron will do anything to find that person and clear his father’s name, including manipulating the only witness to the events of that night—Ashley.  As the attraction flares between them, Ron soon realizes that the answers he seek will destroy any chance of having a relationship with Ash.

 
What are you reading this week and loving?  Paranormal or contemporary?  Young adult or adult?

14 comments:

  1. Wow love the new blog Ednah !!! and the excerpt what a tease !!!! Cant wait to read it !!!! Atm Im reading an ARc for a author Its called Ascension by Felicity Heaton :) not ya,, yes paranormal.. adult ;) Good luck lovley with this new venture !! Im sure it will be a blast !!! Cant wait for cover and trailor !!!
    <3 kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds wonderful. I am starting to get into more adult again. I am still in love with my YA but needing me some adult reads again. I just started Promise by Kristie Cook tonight.

    This book looks GREAT! LOVE the name "Slow Burn"& love the welcome sign (very inviting)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, nice blog Ednah. My likie. I think it's great that you have ranged out and tried other genres. I'm the same as Kat right now, reading Felicity Heatons ARC called Ascension. And am totally loving it. Can't wait to see yours. :D GOod luck with everything. Count me in for lots of support. ;)
    xxoo Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, ladies. I hope you'll soon be reading ARCs of SLow Burn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds fantastic! I've only recently come across your works and I can't wait until my copy of Awakened arrives. I'm reading Tempt the Devil by Anna Campbell, it's a regency romance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo I'm intrigued! I'm readin Absolution by Jennifer Laurens this weekend.

    Cassay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Ednah!!! I like this page! Do you have more books besides Awakened? I did not know!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved this story, and I'm so glad you're getting it out there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Top Ten Baby! Good luck with the new blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mariela, I've written about three contemporary romances but never found a home for them. I write them as the same time as I did my Awakened. So while I wait for Betrayed to be edited and marketed, and before I start on book 3, I'm publishing the adult romance.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blog looks great! :) Slow Burn sounds awesome! Can't wait to see the cover and trailer. :)

    Stacey
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH wow!! I love the welcome sign absolutely gorgeous! I cannot wait for this book. I loved Awakened. I cannot wait to see how this book is going to be. I cannot wait.

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds great! I look forward to reading it. Thanks for pointing me in this direction. Shari

    ReplyDelete